ZZ in Ceramic Container
One of the most popular indoor plants (and outdoor in San Diego), our ZZ in a ceramic container is one of the easiest plants to maintain and adds a stylish addition to any space. Planted in a contemporary container (available in two sizes), you can choose from a variety of colors to fit any location in your home or office.
The ZZ gets its name from the first two letters of its scientific name, Zamioculcas zamifolia. The ZZ is often mistaken for an artificial plant due to the waxy coating. The oval-shaped leaves populate a stem that starts off thick at the base and tapers to a slender point.
If you’re looking for a beautiful plant that won’t suffer from your brown thumb, the ZZ is the one.
- ZZ in a contemporary ceramic container
- Easy to maintain and hearty
- Thrives in medium and low-light
- Select from a variety of color options to fit your style
- Available in 6-inch and 8-inch size