Why Green Fresh Florals + Plants Is Different
Green is San Diego’s premier florist creating custom, hand-crafted flower designs for everyday celebrations, weddings and special events. We take pride in being the provider of floral designs to many of San Diego’s leading business and non-profit organizations including Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, San Diego Museum of Art, Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego Convention Center, Hilton Gaslamp, UCSD, and SDSU. You can read more about Carlos here.
Service + Quality Make The Difference
- We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and high-quality products. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money. We offer 100% money-back guarantee.
- All of our arrangements are made-fresh-to order, never stored in refrigerators for days before selling.
Providing Exceptional Product Knowledge
- Carlos leads a team of floral design professionals and plant experts who are experts at providing answers to any questions as we know it can be difficult choosing the right arrangement or picking the perfect plant.
Offering Exclusive and Fresh Designs You Won't Find Elsewhere
One thing you won’t get from Green Fresh Florals + Plants is the same stale designs available from the standard flower chains and national online flower websites.
- We work for you and create custom-designed, hand-crafted flower bouquets and arrangements for any special occasion or celebration, including birthdays anniversaries, get well, congratulations, and sympathy arrangements, get well flowers, and everyday flowers.
- Our store creates special, exclusive flower arrangements and collections for popular holidays including Valentine’s Day, Easter and Mother’s Day.
We buy only the freshest and highest quality flowers + plants.
- We buy flowers locally as well as via import, and restock our selection several times a week to ensure our customers receive the freshest flowers.
- Several times a week we travel to the Carlsbad flower market where we buy directly from flower growers and suppliers.
- Our roses are imported as are our tropical blooms including anthurium, ginger, and heliconia.
- We buy fresh seasonal tulips, hyacinth, dahlia, protea, and hydrangea among other blooms.
We Make Ordering Easy
Order fresh, seasonal flowers and popular houseplants anytime online at greenfreshflorals.com, call us at 619-544-0504 or visit our Hillcrest flower and plant shop. We are open 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday from 10 am - 5 pm. If you have a question you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locally Owned + Operated
We are a modern flower and plant shop that is owned and operated by Carlos Franco, a San Diego native and acclaimed floral designer and plant expert. Green has been serving our loyal customers since 2006, and built a strong following since opening at our Hillcrest location in 2009. Our online store opened in 2014.
We Are Not A Chain Store or Online Behemoth
We urge caution when doing business with these stores and sites. Our customer's experience is you get what you pay for, and less, from these outlets.
- Unlike the products we proudly offer, their quality is not fresh, their is limited customer service, no customization, and they make money from putting out flower arrangements like McDonalds delivers hamburgers. And just like a cheap hamburger that leaves you wanting more, you are likely to regret your decision. Same goes for supermarket flowers which are usually more than 7 days old by the time you buy them.
- Invest in local, fresh, and high quality products when choosing your flowers. At Green, every order is made fresh just before it is hand-delivered or picked up from our Hillcrest location.
One more thing...we don't sell balloons or Teddy Bears because it's just not our style. We do sell fresh contemporary flower arrangements, popular houseplants, fun cards, unique gifts, books, wearables, and original decor items for your home or office.