Exceptional Quality + Service
Why Green is Different
Delivering the Highest Quality
- We buy flowers locally as well as via import, and restock our selection several times a week to ensure our customers receive the freshest flowers.
- Several times a week we travel to the Carlsbad flower market where we buy directly from flower growers and suppliers.
- Our roses are imported as are our tropical blooms including anthurium, ginger, and heliconia.
- We buy fresh seasonal tulips, hyacinth, dahlia, protea, and hydrangea among other blooms.
Exceptional Product Knowledge
Carlos and the Green team are floral design professionals and plant experts. They excel at providing answers to any questions you may have in deciding on your purchase. We are happy to help.
Exceptional Customer Service
An Extraordinary Shopping Experience
- We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and high-quality products. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money. We offer 100% money-back guarantee.
- All of our arrangements are made-fresh-to order, never stored in refrigerators for days before selling.
Floral Design Experts
Exclusive Flower Designs
One thing you won’t get from Green Fresh Florals + Plants is the same stale designs available from the standard flower chains and national online flower websites. We work for you and create custom-designed, hand-crafted flower bouquets and arrangements for any special occasion or celebration, including birthdays anniversaries, get well, congratulations, and sympathy arrangements, get well flowers, and everyday flowers.
Our store creates special, exclusive flower arrangements and collections for popular holidays including Valentine’s Day, Easter and Mother’s Day.
Green is San Diego’s premier florist creating custom, hand-crafted flower designs for everyday celebrations, weddings and special events. We take pride in being the provider of floral designs to many of San Diego’s leading business and non-profit organizations including Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, San Diego Museum of Art, Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego Convention Center, Hilton Gaslamp, UCSD, and SDSU.